Home loan interest rates
Solution 4 Finance is the to leader in home loan, You don’t worry about the rate of interest, We Provide you minimum rate of interest compere to the market, According to profile we always try to best home loan Service in Gurgaon /Delhi/ Faridabad/ Noida / Ghaziabad.
You can take free advice through solution 4 finance there you can check home loan eligibility and criteria . There you can find multiple bank and NBFCs So you can choose best option, rate of interest depend on income and property, our Expert team will you better suggest according to your profile.
Loan eligibility :-
Home loan interest rate primarily dependent on the income and repayment capacity of the individual. There are other factors that determine the eligibility of home loans such as age, financial position, credit history, credit score, other financial obligations etc.
Check lowest home loan rates interest & apply online for Compare housing loan rate for top banks.
Available home loan for Purchase/ For Construction loan / Home loan Balance transfer / Home loan Top Up.
Home loan Interest rate
- Types of interest rate Interest rate applicable
- Regular interest rate (for salaried borrowers) 8.50 % to 8.55%
- Regular interest rate (for self-employed borrowers) 8.50% to 8.65%
Home loan charges
1. Processing fees (for salaried borrowers) Up to 0.20% 2. Processing fees (for self-employed borrowers) Up to 25%
3. Stamp duty Rs. Depend Bank to bank
4. Part payment Charges Nil 5. EMI bounce charges Rs. Depend Bank to bank
Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Home Loan eligibility is dependent on factors such as your monthly income, current age, credit score, fixed monthly financial obligations, credit history, retirement age etc. Get the peace of mind by knowing all the details about your loan using Home Loan Eligibility Calculator
- For salaried applicants For self-employed applicants
Nationality Indian Indian
- Age 23 to 62 years 25 to 70 years
- Minimum work experience/ business continuity 2 years 3 years
- Minimum monthly salary Rs.25,000
- Minimum property value Rs.10 lakh
- Calculate Home Loan EMI
If you are a salaried individual then you can avail a loan 5 lakh to 7 crore, And if you’re self-employed than you can get up to Rs. 35 crore.
First of you have to determined how much EMI you can pay easy and According to Choose loan amount, Visit our Web sight there you can find EMI Calculator , You can check there EMI, Select the loan duration and Rate of interest, You will find there Loan EMI
Documents Required for Home Loan
> KYC documents
> Identity proof
> Address proof
> Business proof of at least 5 years if you’re self-employed
> Bank account statements of the past 6 months
> Latest salary slips or Form 16
Documents For salaried
> One Passport Size Photo
>Identity Proof like – Pan card & Aadhar card
> Current Address any
> Company Id Card & Last 2 years form 16
> 6 Months bank statement update
> Last 3 Months Bank statement update
How to Apply for Home Loan
1.Visit and provide the necessary information like your employment, financial, and personal details
2. Next, Property Related documents
3. After that our team uploaded all documents online and take sanction within 3 to 5 working days
4. For The loan disbursement pay to margin money to Seller and make and submit documents in bank and make cheque.
Home loan – :
We provide home loan on all type of property like Approved property, Unapproved Property, Lal Dora property, Free hold property, Multiple unit property.
New and existing customers can contact with Solution 4 Finance for, All queries related to our home loans Branch Address.
Solution 4 Finance
Plot No.23,1st Floor, New Plaza Market, Opp. ICICI Bank Sec-14
Gurgaon Haryana 110034