Loan against property loan
About loan against property – This is a secured loan, you can avail of a loan on your residential or commercial property both are acceptable.
Compare to Commercial property loans –
Interest rate is high than residential property, property loan is the best way to expand your business or personal uses, do you know which bank is best for loans against property in Gurgaon/ Delhi/ Faridabad and Noida, Ghaziabad?
HDFC LIMITED June 2020 rate is 8.95 % and the filing charge is 0.25%, Is the best rate of interest and others depending on case to case
Do you know which bank is best for loans against property in Gurgaon-Delhi-Faridabad?
Solution 4 Finance provides one solution where you find all most all bank and NBFCs, our team suggest which bank is best for you according to your profile, You can take that advantage fee just a make call. We can fund on all most all types of property like Approved property, Unapproved property, Freehold property, double units floors, loan Dora property, unauthorized property, GPA notary & Registered GPA and Loan on Plot Ext.
Solution 4 Finance is the top leader in Home loans And loans against property in Delhi/NCR region there you can find multiple banks and NBFCs Our best services in Delhi/ Gurgaon/ Faridabad/ Noida
Benefits of loans against property
Easy loan with minimum documentation, low-interest rate compere to Business loan, long term period and Easy EMI, Quick loan approval & disbursement
Check property loan eligibility
1. Simple Calculation of property loan – Bank can fund your property value by 60 to 70 % loan amount
2. Income eligibility – Bank can offer EMI of your income of 55% to 70% total income
3. We considered counting rental income and cash income
4. If you can justify your income we No need number of Documents like ITR, GST, Current account Ext.
Loans against property interest rate
• Lowest interest rate is 8.95% to 16 %
• Rate of interest depends on property, Income and loan amount
According to property rates different like – Approved property, unapproved property, MCG property, freehold property, Lal Dora property and floors Ext.
Income – According to documents income, Cash Income, Rental income, Without ITR & GST Ext.
We try to provide the best interest rate according to profile & property; we can better guide you, on which bank is best for loans against property in Gurgaon/ Delhi/ Faridabad/Noida /Delhi
Documents required for loans against property
1) Pan card
2) Adhar card
3) 1 photograph
4) Gst certificates
5) 3 years complete ITR and financial with UDIN
6) 1. Year GST Returns
7) form 26 AS at the latest 3 years
8) 1-year bank Statement
9) all running loans details SOA or repayment track
10) complete the Property chain
Note- We provide loans against property without a property Map, without sanction plan, without income documents
Contact us for better advice and advantage